Friday, December 31, 2010

Mo Mo's Meat Market

click here for mo-mos-meat-market Yelp reviews

Tahoe Park is very very happy. At 58th Street and Broadway, E. Sacramento's Mo Mo's Meat Market is no joke, Mmmmm good, tongue slapp'n flavor! Some of the best B.B.Q I've had in a long time.

I spent close to 8 years in the Midwest as a kid eating southern food & barbecue. I didn't know at the time, but I was eating really good food. It wasn't until I came back to Cali (enter LL Cool J track here) that I realized my taste buds were craving that good barbecue I used to eat. The hunt was on and a few places....and I mean a few could come close. I'm so happy to have a place that not only comes close, but compares to the best I've had.

I stopped in today to get a sandwich. They have 3 on the menu - chicken, hot link, tri tip. As soon as I walked in the gentleman behind the counter greeted me with a smile and a sample of their seafood chowder, their chili, and the bbq'd chicken! How cool is that!? And Man-O-Man these were all very tasty. I got the chicken sandwich the way he likes it and I was in heaven. I think I ate some of the paper that was wrapped around it too.

Mo Mo's is a meat market first. They sell an assortment of meats (all parts), sausage, wings, fish, etc. Most by bulk or place an order for a party from one of their 10 different party menu selections.


A traditional yet unique meat market
Go get some. It's that good.

2 comments:

  1. Holly crap! I cant wait to get out there. Sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. been planning a trip out there for a while. i guess it's time to get out there. i want THAT chicken sandwich (paper and all) woot woot!

    ReplyDelete